Daz popped up the plot the other night and was really happy with the progress of things, but warned of birds having attacked the cabbages. We went up last night to put some netting over them only to discover the high winds early in the morning had destroyed the greenhouse! Oh no! The plastic joints into which the metal poles fix had actually broken in places. We protected the peppers and cucumber by popping them under a pane of glass up by the back wall and disassembled the rest of the greenhouse. I suspect my weekend will involve a bit of rebuilding. I did manage to get a makeshift net covering over the cabbages. It's not as pretty as Jen's, but hopefully it will do the trick.